Monday, August 6, 2012

Courage

  "Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all."

So the other night while Tom was at work the only thing on was The Princess Diaries. Anyways, I was casually watching it while doing other things but then I heard this quote about courage and I absolutely loved it. Ambrose Redmoon is actually is quoted for saying the first sentence in the quote, I'm not sure about the rest. But, how true it is. I tend to be quite cautious when it comes to most things. I'm constantly thinking about how certain actions will impact others. While this could be seen as a good trait, it's exhausting and draining.  My friends always joke that when there is nothing to stress about I find something. I need to think less, have more faith, and live more. Stop worrying about things I cannot change and love every moment that I am blessed with. I just loved this quote so much that I wanted to share it :) Hope others find it as powerful as I do. I found the image below on Pinterest ( I LOVE Pinterest) and thought it went well with what I was thinking about. I also just love Gordon B. Hinkley. That's all for today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment