Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I knew that I would struggle to find time to blog! I think about it but there are just so many other things to do. We had spring break last week and it was pretty fun despite being sick almost the whole time thanks to Tom! Of course he was only sick for 2 days and I'm going on 10 days.
We started out the spring break by driving up to Dallas to see some of Tom's friends. We stayed with them for a couple days and were able to go to a FC Dallas game. It was so fun!
Then we went to Great Wolf Lodge with my family! And it was SO fun.

It was great because it was all heated and NO sunburn to worry about!
Luckily at this point I was not sick :)
We were there for a couple days as well!
Did you know that Grapevine, Tx has the largest British Grocery store in Texas? Neither did we! But oh boy now we do. My parents found an ad for the "British Emporium" in a Grapevine, Texas tour book. So, on our way home we stopped by and Thomas was in heaven. They had absolutely everything he missed from back home. So he picked a few favorites and was a very happy boy on the way home.
This was pretty much the end of our spring break. I got sick the next day and have been every since. yay. But I'm too stubborn to go to the doctor. Just glad I was sick on spring break rather than during school. seriously.
The last weekend of spring break we were back in Houston for a tournament Thomas was coaching in and they ended up being finalists! Way to go boys! It was nice to be able to spend time with my family and get them all sick...whoops! That was our spring break! All in all it was nice and much needed :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Just found your blog :) Sounds like the perfect Spring Break. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete